Our top holiday gift ideas! Click here for details!

2015 Paul Blanck Pinot Blanc D'alsacePinot Bianco / Pinot Blanc from France

$11.69

List Price: $14.99

You're saving $3.30!

"Color: apple yellow. Nose: apricot, brioche and a little touch of lemon juice. Taste: pleasant acidity, apricot, honeysuckle, mineral, then a nice long finish with mineral...

  • 90 Ian Dagata - Vinous Media
Iphone label thumb Iphone label thumb Info card

About

90

Bright golden-tinged yellow. Sweet spices, butter and ripe pear on the nose. Then creamy in texture, offering gently honeyed and spice nuances to the ripe orchard fruit flavors. Finishes quite rich and long; this is surprisingly lively for a wine with 40 percent Auxerrois, which tends to give honeyed, luscious wines not especially characterized by lip-smacking acidity (the other 60 percent of the blend is Pinot Blanc).

Product Description:

"Color: apple yellow. Nose: apricot, brioche and a little touch of lemon juice. Taste: pleasant acidity, apricot, honeysuckle, mineral, then a nice long finish with mineral notes. This wine is young, it is salivating. Beautiful Wine with immediate pleasure and conviviality." - Winery

Product Detail

Item # 99606
Country France
Region Alsace
Sub-Region Alsace
Ratings

90 - Ian Dagata - Vinous Media

Vintage 2015
Color White
ABV 12.5%
Varietal(s) Pinot Bianco / Pinot Blanc
Size 750 mL
Closure Cork
Features Biodynamic
Taste apple, lemon, citrus, apricot and acidic
Nose apple, lemon, honeysuckle, spice and floral