Skip to main content
Our biggest wine deals. Available by text! Join today!

2020 Pedra Niedda Tenute Cannonau Di Sardegna BascaGrenache / Garnacha from Italy


List Price: $24.99

You're saving $7.00!

  • 95 Doctor Wine - Doctor Wine
Image selector to view bottle Image selector to view front Icon sized image of item case card




80% of the wine is aged in stainless steel vats, while the remaining 20% is aged in French oak tonneaux. After six months we proceed with the blend of the two masses, then a short passage in steel for another two months completes the aging period in the cellar.

Product Detail

Item # 134588
Country Italy
Region Sardinia
Sub-Region Cannonau di Sardegna

95 - Doctor Wine - Doctor Wine

Vintage 2020
Color Red
ABV 14.5%
Varietal(s) Grenache / Garnacha
Size 750mL
Closure Cork
Taste black currant, blackberry, dust and leather
Nose vanilla, toast, smoke, tobacco, dark fruit and red fruit