* Rates are for bottles up to 750 mL in size
Ground Delivery Rates (per btl)
2 Day Air Delivery Rates (per btl)
Overnight Delivery Rates (per btl)
Air Rates **recommended for west of the mississippi during summer months (for bottles up to 750 mL)
Van Delivery A.K.A. the NJ10!
- The NJ10 is for our special customers in New Jersey who order 10 or more cases. We will van deliver any where in our Home State - FOR NO CHARGE! After you place your order, you will be contacted within 24 hours to make arrangements.
- NOTE: the NJ10 offer is valid only on 750 mL bottles of wine and is not available for built up orders. It is for single orders of 10 or more cases.
- Please note, with extreme heat during the summer months and extreme cold during the winter months, we may hold shipments to your area here in our warehouse. If you feel this may be a problem because of a time sensitive package, please call our order department at 888-980-WINE to discuss other options.
- Title to, and ownership of, all wine passes from Wine Library to the purchaser in the State of New Jersey and the purchaser takes all responsibility for the shipping it from New Jersey to his/her home state. By arranging for transportation of the wine via common carrier, Wine Library is providing a service to, and acting on behalf of the purchaser. You will be billed for this service. By utilizing this service from Wine Library, the purchaser is representing that he/she is acting in a fashion compliant with his/her local and state laws regarding the purchase, transportation and delivery of wine. The purchaser represents that he/she has obtained any required permission, paid any required fees, is working through properly licensed intermediaries where required, is legally entitled to take possession of wine and is legally entitled to take quantities ordered and once again authorizes that he/she is 21 years of age.