2011 Sette Ponti OrenoBlend from Italy
List Price: $110.00
You're saving $30.03!
If there is one wine to buy this Cyber Monday ... it's this one. While supply lasts, we are offering the 96 Point, 2011 Sette Ponti Oreno at just $39.99 per bottle plus fre...
- 96 James Suckling - Jamessuckling.com
- 92 Wine Spectator
96 James Suckling - Jamessuckling.com
"There is a purity of fruit in this young Tuscan red, with flowers, citrus fruit and currants. Full body with firm, silky tannins that are ultra-fine and wonderfully polished. The structure builds to a racy finish. This is a Bordeaux blend that is all in harmony. Give it time: the tannins and fruit will melt together. Try in 2016." (11/13)
92 Wine Spectator
"Though rich, this red is also vibrant, balanced and full of generous black cherry and blackberry flavors. Hints of spice and smoke add accents to the long, satisfying finish. Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Petit Verdot. Best from 2015 through 2025. 6,500 cases made. -BS" (10/13)
If there is one wine to buy this Cyber Monday ... it's this one.
While supply lasts, we are offering the 96 Point, 2011 Sette Ponti Oreno at just $39.99 per bottle plus free shipping on all orders of 12+ bottles when you use the code CYBERM!
This is one of the world's top Tuscan reds and is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot. James Suckling, who for years was the Italian wine critic for the Wine Spectator (now with jamessuckling.com) rated the wine 96 Points. In fact, he rated this wine 95 Points or better 7 times when he was with the Wine Spectator!
The timing on this couldn't be more perfect. For those of you who are starting on your holiday gift buying today, this should be at the top of your list. It's rare to find an offer like this, with this kind of discount, from this kind of producer, with this kind of score ... all with free shipping on all orders of 12+ bottles when you use the code CYBERM!
We know when all is said and done, this will be a deal many of you will be talking about for years to come. Here are 5 big reasons why:
1) - The price - The suggested list price of this wine is $110. Today, you can order this for just $39.99. That's a total savings of $70 ... per bottle!!!! Anyone looking for some of the top deals available this holiday season when it comes to wine ... should look here for sure!
2) - The rating - A 96 Point score should come as no surprise to those who follow this wine! James Suckling has loved this wine for years, starting when he reviewed the wines for the Wine Spectator. Do you normally buy the Wine Spectator Top 100 Wines of the year?? People still ask for the 2003 vintage of this wine, when he scored that wine 95 Points and it was ranked as the Number 5 Wine of the Year by Wine Spectator back in 2005.
3) - Free Shipping - Use the code CYBERM and all orders of 12+ bottles of this huge offer will earn free shipping while stock lasts!!
4) - Perfect for holiday gifts - If you haven't made up your holiday shopping list yet, now is the time! This is without question a wine that is a great gift idea ... something that will impress for sure.
5) - The wine ... is amazing. Forget everything else for a second, this wine ... is flat out delicious. Vintage after vintage, this wine has earned accolades from around the world. It's a top flight offer in every sense of the word and is without question, one of our best deals of the year.
More about this wine:
"Oreno, named after the river that runs through the property, is the flagship of Tenuta Sette Ponti. It is characterized by having a "family tree" of total respect: created by a carefully studied blend of Merlot (from which it receives class and fineness), Cabernet Sauvignon (from which inherits strength and a full-body). Finally, there is an elegant touch of Petit Verdot." - Winery Don't miss out. Our stock is limited today and will sell quickly. Enjoy!!
Remember, you must use the code CYBERM to receive the special free shipping discount on all orders of 12+ bottles!
96 - James Suckling - Jamessuckling.com
92 - Wine Spectator
|Varietal(s)||Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot|
|Taste||currant, blackberry, cherry, bell pepper, olive, asparagus, spice, ginger, oak, vanilla, black cherry, plum, smoke, toast, tar, lead, cedar, molasses and dark fruit|
|Nose||currant, blackberry, cherry, cedar, cigar box, violet, rose, truffle, earth, coffee, leather, mocha, vanilla and tobacco|