A Card to Print out for your Wine Collection.

Desktop footer logo
Square

- Regaleali Rosso

  • Sub Region

    Sicilia IGT
  • Region

    Sicily
  • Size

    750 mL
  • Country

    Italy
  • ABV

    N/A
  • Varietal(s)

    N/A
library code: 52960

Description

"Made from 90% Nero d'Avola and 10% Perricone. 90% of the wine was aged in large Slovenian barrels while the remaining 10% went into Allier and Troncais barriques. After 8-10 months, the wine was blended, bottled and cellared for several more months. This rosso is ruby red in color with a persistent bouquet of dark berries. It is dry with a lingering finish, balanced acidity and a touch of well-integrated tannin." Website